Ready to become a merchant?
Become a Cotton Mill Exchange Merchant
Cotton Mill Exchange offers our merchants an opportunity to create their own small business in a one-of-a-kind mixed use development. We not only offer the charm and beauty of a historic building, but we are also part of a master planned development that includes several locally owned restaurants. When guests come to dine, they will naturally come in to walk around and shop.
This development includes a green space for festivals, events and concerts, and a large screen to watch live sporting events.
As a merchant at Cotton Mill Exchange, you can expect…
- The rare opportunity to sell in a 123 yr. old cotton mill
- To sell in a development with restaurants, brewery and shops
- Very supportive staff, we are here to help you succeed
- To be alongside other high quality merchants like yourself
- You can apply to work on staff. It’s your choice.
- Paychecks twice monthly
- Initial 6 month lease, then month by month
- First month & last month rent due at lease signing
- 10% commission paid to store
We are always accepting applications for quality long-term merchants. Our greatest goal is diversity in merchandise. This keeps the store interesting and brings customers back.
We keep an atmosphere of family, fun and team work. We believe in helping each other and being team players. We keep things upbeat and positive, and hope you do too!
Merchants are required to maintain a high quality of merchandise in their space. The majority of our merchants carry vintage, antique and repurposed items, in addition to handcrafted items, new furnishings and home decor. We keep a careful eye on repetitive merchandise, so we limit the number of merchants in each category.
We are God loving, wholesome people and our merchandise needs to stay appropriate.
We require pictures of your merchandise.
Please send 5 or more pictures of your merchandise and your contact information to email@example.com.
Complete this form and submit. Thank you for your interest in being a part of our family!